Who is eligible to become part of the Alumni Network?
Up to 3 representatives of the Semi-Finalist, Finalist and Winning teams of the European Social Innovation Competition have the possibility to enter the Alumni Network after the end of the cycle of the Competition they took part in.
Benefits of the Alumni Network
- Visibility and recognition
- All Alumni will have their profile published on the Competition website, on an official Alumni repository page.
- All Alumni receive branded social media ‘banners’ and a website ‘badge,’ to showcase their success in the competition, and the stage they reached.
- Information sharing on social innovation and networking opportunities
- All Alumni receive information about upcoming events on social innovation and have the possibility to showcase their social-innovation-related work through Competition channels such as events, newsletters, and social media platforms.
- All Alumni are invited to join a closed LinkedIn group, to share information about their social innovation initiatives and network with other like-minded innovators from all over Europe.
For more information or questions please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org