The Consortium members are:
Kennisland De Ruijterkade 128 1011 Amsterdam statutory registration number 33304517,
Scholz & Friends Berlin GmbH Litfass Platz 1 10178 Berlin statutory registration number HRB84201B,
European Network of Living Labs Pleinlaan 9 1050 Brussels statutory registration number 824793473,
Ashoka Calle Alameda 22 28014 Madrid statutory registration number G83698084.
- You can use this website to enter the “Competition”. Rules of Contest will apply to the Competition. Please read these carefully before you enter.
- The information, materials and logos on this site belong to Nesta, our partners or licensors. Unless otherwise indicated, materials and reports are licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial ShareAlike licence (CC-BY-NC-SA), full details at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/. We make no representation or warranty about the content, including in relation to non-infringement of intellectual property rights.
- You must not use this site: to post, share or transmit material which is unlawful or infringes anyone else’s rights for any commercial purpose or in any way which is abusive, defamatory or obscene or which harasses or distresses anyone or restricts or inhibits their use and enjoyment of the site or otherwise damages our reputation to transmit software viruses or code designed to interrupt, destroy or compromise the integrity of computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- You are responsible for any comments, text, video, audio, images or other content which you post on the site and must obtain any relevant permissions or consents to post this content. You grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully transferable right to copy, download, distribute, transmit and adapt your content and waive your moral rights in it.
- We are not responsible for content posted on the site by users and third parties. The views expressed on this site are not necessarily the views of Nesta or our partners. You can report any inappropriate content to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Although we don’t monitor all content posted on the site, we reserve the right to do so and to edit or remove content at our absolute discretion and without notice.
- The information on this site, including any terms and conditions, is subject to change from time to time and we can’t guarantee that it will always be accurate and up-to-date. We are not responsible for the content of external sites which you link to from this site.
- We don’t guarantee that the site will always be available or free from errors or viruses. You are responsible for installing virus-checking software to protect your hardware. As far as legally possible, we and our partners exclude all liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of using or accessing our site, or because the site is unavailable or defective, whether direct or indirect and however arising, including any loss of data or damage caused by downloading content from our site. We accept no responsibility if you miss the deadline for any Challenge or if your application is not received for technical reasons or because the site is not available.
- These Terms may be varied from time to time. If you use the site after any change has been made, you will be deemed to have accepted the change. Additional terms may apply to certain areas of this site, such as applications for grant funding or payment for events.
- These Terms are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales will have jurisdiction over any dispute arising from them.
Nesta, a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales with company number 7706036 and charity number 1144091.
Registered as a charity in Scotland number SC042833.
Registered office: 58 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DS