The European Social Innovation Competition selects 12 Judges every year to sit on the Judging Panel. As a group, these Judges offer a wealth of experience and insights, covering social innovation and entrepreneurship as well as technical expertise addressing the year’s theme. Through their collective voice they review applications and determine which entrants are taken forward to later stages of the Competition, firstly as Semi-Finalists, then as Finalists, and ultimately as winners. This year is no different and we are again excited to be working with an excellent panel of Judges, all of whom are leaders in their fields, offering vital expertise that covers all aspects of our Reimagine Fashion theme.
The 2020 Judging Panel came together for the first time on Wednesday 22nd April to select this year’s 30 Semi-Finalists. Due to the current COVID-19 crises, the meeting was held digitally.
Our 30 2020 Semi-Finalists will be announced soon, make sure you are subscribed to our newsletter to receive the announcement.
The 2020 Judges are:
- Anita Hrast – IRDO – Inštitut za razvoj družbene odgovornosti (Slovenia)
- Anna Fiscale, Progetto Quid (Italy)
- Bert Van Son, MUD Jeans (The Netherlands)
- Carrie Ann Moran, NCBI (Ireland)
- Federica Massa Saluzzo, EADA business school (Spain)
- Fredrik Timour, Swedish Fashion Council (Sweden)
- Jaan Aps, Stories for Impact (Estonia)
- John Pitsakis, 3QUARTERS (Greece)
- Jonas Eder-Hansen, Global Fashion Agenda Denmark
- Pavlína Louženská, Consultant (Czech Republic)
- Pirjo Kääriäinen, Aalto University (Finland)
- Sebastian Thies, NAT-2 (Germany)
Read more about them here.